Friday, March 6, 2009

Tore up house!

I bought this D.R. Horton home in 2003. I didn't get to move into it untill 2004 because the workers would all go to Mexico every two to three months and stay for weeks at a time.(that's what they told me.) So my completion date kept getting pushed back and back and back again. Anyhow, I am now finding out that D.R. Horton got a "great deal" on plumbing. They put all this great plumbing into the homes. The plumbing broke in several homes and now they have to go back and replace all of it in every home that they put it into. The only reason that I am not upset about this is because I don't have to pay for it or go through my insurance to get it done. That would have been a hassle beyond! They came in and tore the place up! These are some shots of the holes they cut all over the house. They finished today with the painting so now I can put the house back in order. Yah!



No comments: