Saturday, March 28, 2009

Astros '09

Well here we are, a little late again with the blog page. Sorry. It's Baseball time again for T.J. This year he is on the Astros and his game is up a little. I have had to ask for help in teaching him the basics again because he doesn't want to learn from Dad. Are all kids that way? Was I? I can't answer that but it seems to be the way that it is, at least for us it is. Never the less, he is haveing alot of fun and I guess that, that is what matters. At this point we are 5 games into the year and in first place. We lost our first game due to "jitters" I think, and have yet to loose any other. I think that our Mgr. is to be praised for that. He is a great Mgr. and has the do it right or don't do it at all attitude. I am the #3 coach responsible for the outfielders and pregame streching & warm ups. I am looking forward to the first place trophy this year. Last year we took second place with the Diamondbacks.




No comments: